Updated: May 8, 2020
Healthy meal ideas? Marios Evripidou gives us recipes that include everything! Prepared with healthy ingredients, simple - quick preparations (Veggies, lean proteins, and ''healthy'' fats. For more ideas on what Marios suggests check out his page!
I know you've tried so many times to cook this amazing chicken breast, but most of the times it turns out tough and chewy! Well i got you a trick to get the most juicy chicken breast with lots of flavor.
● 4 chicken breasts (cut in half - butterflied)
● 300g cooked quinoa
● 500g blanched fresh spinach
● 200g hummus
● 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
● 1 lemon (juiced)
● 1 tsp paprika
● 1 tsp turmeric
● 2 tsp curry
● Salt and Pepper
1. Put a non-stick pan on a medium-high heat.
2. Rub the butterflied chicken breasts with the spices and 3 tablespoons of olive oil and a splash of lemon juice. Let the chicken sit for 10-15 minutes in room temp.
3. Cook the chicken in the pan for 4-5 minutes each side, turning the breasts every minute. Add 5-6 tablespoons of water after 5 minutes have passed.
4. Make sure the chicken breasts are cooked by cutting in half the most fat part of the breast. 5. Let the chicken rest for 3-4 minutes before serving.
6. Serve with hummus, quinoa and spinach.
7. Crumble feta on top and drizzle some olive oil and the lemon juice on the quinoa.
For personalised nutrition and exercise programmes please click here!